Main navigation | Main content
**Formerly known as the Community Service-Learning Center**
We offer the following services and programs:
Our Related Programs:
- Service-Learning Classes and Info:
This section contains information for students, faculty, and community organizations. We are the U of M office that helps support and develop service-learning classes.
- Volunteer Info and Advising for students:
Many students want to volunteer in the Twin Cities but don't know how to get started. We can help.
- Community Engagement Scholars Program:
U of M students can participate in this program to receive official University recognition for public service.
The Scholars program combines volunteering, service-learning classes, and a capstone project.
- Our Community Partners in the Twin Cities:
U of M students and faculty connect with our community partners through service-learning classes and volunteering. Our partnerships with Minnesota nonprofits are an invaluable part of our work.
- HECUA: These are off-campus study programs focused on social justice. For a semester or a summer term, concentrate on the environment, the arts, urban studies, writing, civil rights, or agriculture.
- Philosophy Camp: This 4-week summer class is a truly unique experience.