Main navigation | Main content
**Formerly known as the Community Service-Learning Center**
We offer the following services and programs:
Our Related Programs:
- Service-Learning Classes and Info:
This section contains information for students, faculty, and community organizations. We are the U of M office that helps support and develop service-learning classes.
- Volunteer Info and Advising for students:
Many students want to volunteer in the Twin Cities but don't know how to get started. We can help.
- Community Engagement Scholars Program:
U of M students can participate in this program to receive official University recognition for public service.
The Scholars program combines volunteering, reflections, service-learning classes, and a capstone project.
- Our Community Partners in the Twin Cities:
U of M students and faculty connect with our community partners through service-learning classes and volunteering. Our partnerships with Minnesota nonprofits are an invaluable part of our work.
- HECUA: These are off-campus study programs focused on social justice. For a semester or a summer term, concentrate on the environment, the arts, digital media, economic and social justice, civil rights, or food justice.
- National Student Exchange: Explore a new place by studying away for a semester or an academic year at one of NSE's 200 member institutions throughout the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Philosophy Camp: This 3-week summer class is a truly unique experience.